Sunday 20 January 2013

And i'm running through the snow towards the sunset...





Sorry if you are sick of my Docs, but I really don't have a very extensive shoe collection and I needed something substantial on my feet because as you can see from the last two pictures it's snowing!! The outfit's pretty simple but I like it nonetheless. My sweater is from Urban Outfitters, as is my skirt. The coat is old stock New Look. I did wear tights but as you can imagine they get very wet in the process of snowman building and I had taken them of by the time these pictures were taken.

I haven't named him yet. Any ideas? Anyway, I must be off! If you live in England then I hope you are also enjoying the snow and if you have a spare moment tonight please pray that i don't have to go to school tomorrow! Ta ta for now darling xx

17 comments:

  1. You're outfit is adorable and the pictures are sweet!
    I just created a blog and I'd love for you to check it out!
    rockerchichfashion.blogspot.com
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Of course i will:) and thank you very much! maybe we can follow each other?

      Delete
  2. Oh my goodness your skirt is beautiful! wear did you get it!?

    Pipp xx

    http://pippjones281190.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou very much! it's from Urban outfitters. xx

      Delete
  3. Lovely www.adoramehitabel.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely outfit :)

    http://filthyfashi0n.blogspot.co.uk

    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. that skirt is so hot! love the texture!!
    i also love the concept of your faceless blog... super cool! :)

    jessica x

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW gorgeous! Love the skirt!

    Love,

    Rowan

    www.redreidinghood.com

    WIN TICKETS FOR AN OFFICIAL AMSTERDAM FASHION WEEK SHOWHERE!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love both your sweater and skirt! Both are so pretty and look lovely together
    Daniella x

    http://daniella-r.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. Absolutely love your skirt
    the paisley is gorgeous
    http://shradhaloves.blogspot.co.uk/
    S xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. That skirt is such a pretty pattern, I LOVE docs so much, I always wear mine too!
    www.studdedkisses.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love this entire outfit <3


    xx,
    Izumi
    Hybrid Hunter

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love your skirt! And the icicle picture is brilliant :)

    Just Smile.
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love that skirt!!

    Please come and check out my latest post if you have a few minutes spare :)

    www.fragile-bird.blogspot.co.uk

    Helen

    X

    ReplyDelete
  13. so in love with that skirt!
    xxx
    http://fromarmanitozurich.blogspot.ch

    ReplyDelete
  14. Absolutely adore that sweater x

    ReplyDelete