Sunday 13 January 2013

Wishlist


Retro Pattern Printed Black Dress
Bohemian Style Batwing CoatOversized Denim Coat 


I spend 99% of my time looking at blogs and online shops full of stuff i can't afford so it makes me feel good to make a wishlist, we got a lottery ticket today so you never know, i may own all this stuff tomorrow. Everthing above is from http://www.romwe.com/.

main image


main image
The letter top and the crop top are from topshop and the other two are from a gorgeous site called gigi vintage.








17 comments:

  1. You picked some gorgeous pieces! I love the boy London tee - wish I could afford it! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same haha, i would much prefer if it was a haul instead of a wishlist but oh well:D

      Delete
  2. That one nice bib!
    I think I'm gonna be your first follower!

    ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. where's the follow button? haha

      Delete
    2. Haha, i didn't even realise i didn't have one:) i'm pretty new to this, how do you put one on?

      Delete
    3. Sorry for the reply, but you found it already! ;)

      Delete
  3. I really love the denimy aztecy jacket! Wishlists quench a bit of my thirst for shopping x
    that-bird.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah sure, that would be great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello dear!
    Lovely blog !
    Do you want follow each other?
    Kisses!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice styling and Sinulog shirts!!
    I'm following you now on GFC and Blolovin! Hope you follow me back :>
    http://beatricemalveda.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have the romwe denim coat and absoloutly love it!
    Lovely blog :)
    xx

    girlwithclothes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a great wishlist, I can't say there is a single thing on this I don't love.

    New follower :)

    http://bigmegowski.blogspot.ie/

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love those crop tops in Topshop at the moment!

    Thanks for the blog comment :)

    www.studdedkisses.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Loved that designer jacket in your wishlist.. that denim one..

    ReplyDelete